TASC was established in September 2001 with the primary focus to deliver exceptional services and training in occupational safety and health. Modern offices are located in Balcatta and have their own dedicated training facilities so courses can be delivered in-house.
The company became a Registered Training Organisation in December 2007, which builds on TASC’s commitment to continuous improvement.
Services and training have been delivered into both private and public sectors including:
- ATSIC Member Organisations;
- Construction Industry;
- Electronics Company;
- Mining companies
- Petroleum Industries
- Oil and Gas Industries
- Private and Public Health Industries;
- Insurance Companies; and
- Legal Firms.
TASC can help you create a safe environment for your staff, contractors and visitors by developing a Safety Management System that meets the requirements of the current Occupational Safety and Health legislation.
Safe working conditions also increase productivity and reduce workers’ compensation claims and insurance premiums.
Ray Cooke is the principal trainer and has been involved with OSH for more than 25 years in both administration and delivery of training. His qualifications are:
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health;
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management;
- Advanced Certificate in Insurance Administration;
- Diploma in Public Administration;
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training;
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor; and
- Workplace First Aid.
He has also completed professional development in:
- Risk management principles and practice;
- Occupational safety and health laws;
- Rehabilitation coordinator training course;
- OSH auditor training course;
- Critical risk management strategies seminar;
- Risk management and governance in health care;
- Managing human factors in OSH;
- Workplace safety tradeshow and conference;
- OSH management systems conference – presented paper; and
- International business improvement forum.
Ray is a member of:
- Safety Institute of Australia (WA Division);
- Occupational Health Society of Australia;
- Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association (APPEA)
- Training Accreditation Council